Omegas Reign
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What is Expected from [Alpha]'s and [Omega]'s

Go down

What is Expected from [Alpha]'s and [Omega]'s Empty What is Expected from [Alpha]'s and [Omega]'s

Post  [Elite]Slaughter Sat Jul 28, 2012 8:40 am

Hello and welcome to the Omega staff....if you have recieved tags you have either been staff with one of the [ADMN]'s or staff with another [Elite] on another server or we have played with you in game and just liked your attitude! So with that said if you have tags it means we saw something in you or know that you capable enough to do the job asigned to you Smile

[Alpha]'s

Respect is a must , show players the respect you expect to see from them , if you have a problem with a player being disrespectful to you make sure you get a SS , then go to your [Omega] and they will bring it to your [Elite]. Disrespect will NOT be tolerated!
A [Alpha] is a [Omega]'s eyes and ears , if you have any problems please take it to your [Omega]'s and they will bring it to your [Elite]'s and if your [Elite]'s can not handle it we will take it to the [ADMN]'s.
Having Tags does not make you better than anyone else , so please don't get a power trip it will get your tags removed very quickly . You are here to assist the players and keep the conflict between players to a minimum. You are NOT required to plvl players , but you are required to babysit trade so to speak , but since this is a 18+ server the language is not a big deal unless they are directing it at a player or staff. But remeber SS are a staff members best friend , always SS any conflict you may have with a player it can cover your ass Smile

You will be expected to do at least 2 events a week , this keeps you involved with the player base . Be creative and make up your own events ,( my favorite event back when I was a [Omega] was PVP Hide and Seek) . If you are having problems comming up with ideas with what kind of event to do just come ask me I will be happy to help you come up with something:) However if you are going to do something like a PVP Hide and Seek please get with a [Alpha] on the oppisite faction to help you and maybe a [Omega] to help enforce the rules Smile

[Omega]'s

First and foremost no handing out items to players , no exceptions , unless otherwise approved by a [ADMN]. You may link your regular toons with your [Omega] toon but can NOT give them any extra stats period . You may give your regular toon things from your [Omega] toon but only to YOUR toons. [ADMN]'s know everything that is transfered from your toon though the logs of your toon in the DB , it can and will be checked from time to time.

You are the eyes and ears for the [Elite]'s , you are also the [Alpha]'s shoulder . They will come to you if they have a problem , should you not be able to resolve it then you go to your [Elite]'s. And again if the [Elite]'s can not handle it we will take it to a [ADMN].

[Omega] and [Alpha]'s

If you are going to have to be offline for more than 2 days please let your [Elite] or a [ADMN] know so that we can make sure that there is staff available to be online in your absence. You can not and will not maintain tags if you are not online regularly.

Problems with another staff member stays in staff chat , taking it to trade or community chat will resolve with the stripping of your tags . And what is said in staff chat STAYS in staff chat no exceptions!

Again Welcome to the Omega Reign Staff,

~ [Elite]Slaughter

This post may be edited by [ADMN] or [Elite]'s in case I have left something out!
[Elite]Slaughter
[Elite]Slaughter
Head Game Master

Back to top Go down