Omegas Reign
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Introductions

+2
[Alpha]Vorce
[ADM]CookieMonster
6 posters

Go down

Introductions Empty Introductions

Post  [ADM]CookieMonster Sun Jul 22, 2012 12:13 am

So here is where you can introduce yourself and tell us a little about you. I guess it is only fair that I start out since I am creating the post.

I am a Admin on this server and I will not put up with any breaking of the rules. I do not tolerate drama, or any other kind of childish actions from other adults. Here is a little tip for those of you that will be lurking in server. If you see my Admin toon that means you or someone with you have done something wrong and you are about to catch all hell from me. I will not play favorites for anyone so do not think for a second that because I am willing to BS with you and party in game that I am going to let you get away with something that you are not suppose to be doing......IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM TAKE IT UP WITH A GS FIRST....IF you do not find resolve with the GS then ask them to have GM PM you and if that don't work then I will gladly talk to you to try and help solve the problem.......That being said I am a laid back good time player that loves both PVE and PVP. I am always willing to party and have fun. My real name is Mike. I am 33 I have many hobbies that I like to do. I love working on and talking cars. I take great pride in the things that I set out to do. Introductions 32233_397936177396_623654_n
Yes I am a Redneck. Don't like it? To bad deal with it. Very Happy
[ADM]CookieMonster
[ADM]CookieMonster
Admin

Back to top Go down

Introductions Empty Re: Introductions

Post  [Alpha]Vorce Sun Jul 22, 2012 1:33 pm

My name is Justin, live in Indiana. I am a GS for the lightside. If you have any problems feel free to contact me, ill do everything i can to help out.

Introductions JulieFamily77

[Alpha]Vorce

Back to top Go down

Introductions Empty Fatality 411

Post  [ADM]Fatality Mon Jul 23, 2012 2:03 am

My name is Nikki, I'm from NC, US and have been playing Shaiya since OS ep3. When it changed to ep4 I discovered PS's! Been playing PS's ever since my first try @ "Evo" Smile Needless to say, I'm PS spoiled! lol I've gone from GSing on alot of servers, to GMing and Admining and now opening my own with my Best friend's Smile I've played so many PS's but I think I'd have to say my fav where I became a GM/Admin was a server called "Devious" That's right..I'm the infamous [Queen]Fatality!!! I hope you enjoy your stay with us, And can make Omega's Reign your home too! Make sure to say hello when you see me in game Smile

-[ADM]Fatality

Last edited by [ADM]Fatality on Thu Jul 26, 2012 2:23 pm; edited 6 times in total
[ADM]Fatality
[ADM]Fatality
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  [Omega]Riley_poe Thu Jul 26, 2012 2:02 pm

Hi guys i am Riley most call me Riley or poe my real name is Felicia but i prefer to be called by Riley. I got my start on os like everyone else but wanted something more and better and i found it. I have been a Gs, Head gs, Head gs of both factions and gma and now my role as Gm i am very much looking forward to it. I am easy to get along with fallow the rules and respect our gs's and our staff and we shall get along great and i love to pvp and help out new players so hit me up if you want to pvp or need help i am always there for the players you can count on it.
[Omega]Riley_poe
[Omega]Riley_poe
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post  [Elite]Slaughter Sat Jul 28, 2012 7:43 am

Hmmm about me well ..... I am your Head [GM] on lightside , my name is Sunday I am 35 and I am from Oklahoma.I started out at OS but very quickly moved to private servers , I landed on Absolution where I became a [GS] then [LGS] then a [GMA] then soon after I became a [GM] I was there until the server closed , then I was on a few other servers until I landed on AMC where I became a Head [GM] and then became the [ADMN] and again I was there til it closed . I have been a [GM] almost 3 years now . I love getting to know players and I love to make new friends , some of my best friends I have met have been thanks to the wonderful world of Shayia. I love to have fun with my player base but I also know when to put my [GM]face on . My pet peeve is being disrespectful to my staff or my staff to my players , it WILL NOT be tolerated , treat others as you would have them treat you Smile I am a easy person to get along with and I always try to listen to the players. So if you ever have a question or problem in game please don't be afraid to ask me , I wil do my best to do my part to give you a fun place to play. After all I am here for you , to make sure you have the best gaming experience possibe.

So have fun and behave ! And I will see you in game <3

[Elite]Slaughter
[Elite]Slaughter
[Elite]Slaughter
Head Game Master

Back to top Go down

Introductions Empty sweeping up the cobwebs

Post  Omega Mon Aug 06, 2012 4:04 pm

Well it goes without saying that some people are here to pick up the pieces from all that falls. If you need someone to squat on I am at your disposal. I am use to it and don't mind trying to help others. I have been playing PS Shaiya for around three years and have been everything from a GS to an Admin. If you should see me in game please say hello and I will do the same. I always have an ear for those who need to speak.

p.s. There is no U in Favorites lol

Omega

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum